Large-scale industries often talk about employee’s efficiency and effectiveness when that wants to come up with new ways to improve business profitability. Aren’t they sounding similar? But there is a huge difference between them; efficiency is entirely different from effectiveness. An employee produces at a high level if effective, while produces intelligently and quickly when efficient.
Combine both – Effectiveness and efficiency and you can turn out product quicker and with fewer assets. These are essential in accessing and measuring the business performance and growth.
- Take the initiative to take performance review
- Explore your weaknesses and turn them into strong skill
- Explain how an employees performance is directly proportionate to success
- Advise how to hire effective employees
- Improve efficiency with Samsun Godwin
- Advise the best tool to achieve success
- Recommend options to improve business strategies
- Find the missing factors
- Advise the best use of resources and technology