Photographers from around the world are looking for good business in Dubai, be it fashion, recreation, artistic or wild life Dubai has buyers of all kinds of creative work.
African content makers and photographers are all coming down to UAE for setting up their business in Dubai free zones, as these free zones offers them a good leverage for finding business, good platform for exchanging ideas, networking, socializing and perfect destination as their own business address.
European film makers are eyeing Dubai media city’s potential to be used across all sections of creative industry and sitting in this zone ensures a lot of business along with the huge reach and prestige.
The Dubai Media Business Centre, part of Dubai Media City Free Zone exclusively offers the Freelancer’s Permit. This Freelancer’s Permit identifies a media professional as a sole practitioner, and empower them to conduct business in the name of a single practitioner as opposed to a company or a brand.
Once setup their photography business licence under the brand umbrella of Dubai Media city, and having received the address of Dubai, the professional looks for nothing but growth.
How to Apply:
Get in touch with one of the professional Consultant dealing in Setting up business in Dubai’s media city free zone.
• Get a Business Plan
• Share your Passport Copy
• Submit your CV, Certificates & Credentials
• Arrange a Bank Reference Letter from your personal account
• One Reference Letter from previous employer, in case you were employed earlier
• Last but the most important, Portfolio/Samples of Work
Initial startup cost is less than $10,000 which includes license, desk space, security deposit and a valid three-year UAE resident visa.
An annual renewal fee of approx. $4,000 is payable at the beginning of every year.
Once your business picks up, you can always setup your own Company in Dubai Media city Free Zone. Media Business Centre offers ready-to-operate, fully-furnished offices to enhance the true spirit of individual creativity and allow seamless interaction between staff members, clients and visitors.
• Business Plan
• Passport Copy (Owner’s & Manager’s)
• CV (Owner’s & Manager’s)
• Bank Reference Letter
Initial start-up cost is below $17,000 that includes FZ-LLC license, desk space, security deposit and two UAE resident visas with a two-year validity. However, an annual renewal fee of $10,000 is payable at the beginning of every year.
Services offered by Media Business Centre include:
• Licensing and registration assistance
• Visa/documents application and processing
• Guest reception service
• Office management and maintenance
• Air-conditioning, lighting and power
• 24-hour office access
• 24-hour security
• Daily housekeeping service
• Daily collection and distribution of mail and faxes
• Access to local, regional and international Arabic and English daily newspapers
• Use of meeting rooms and boardrooms
• Use of lounge area
So Freelance photographers, what else do you need to know, do for it and expand yourself globally.